1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary Teacher Training books for sale

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Fishter, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Hi
    I have copied this over from the Prospective Teachers forum in case it is of interest to anyone reading this forum.
    I have a number of books for sale that I used for my primary PGCE. Most are in mint condition and one or two are slightly used.
    The books I have are:
    Towards Effective Subject Leadership in the Primary School (Bell and Ritchie)
    Modern Foreign Languages in the Primary School (Sharpe)
    Achieving QTS - Primary Languages (Martin)
    Beginning Teaching, Beginning Learning (Moyles)
    Achieving QTS - Assessment for Learning and Teaching in Primary Schools (Briggs et al)
    Teaching and Learning in the Primary School (Pollard and Bourne)
    Active Learning Through Formative Assessment (Clarke)
    Managing Primary Classrooms (Craig)
    Issues in Teaching Numeracy in Primary Schools (Thompson)
    Achieving QTS - Primary English Teaching Theory and Practice (Medwell et al)
    Professional Issues for Primary Teachers (Eds. Brown and Haylock)
    Children's Minds (Donaldson)
    Achieving QTS - Teaching History in Primary Schools (Hoodless)
    Achieving QTS Primary Science Knowledge and Audit (Sharp and Byrne)
    How Children Learn (Linda Pound)

I am selling the books at very reasonable prices and they are almost all in new condition. Please feel free to email me for further details at <u>fishter81@yahoo.co.uk.</u>
    Many thanks

2. Hi, in case anyone was interested in the books this is just an update to show those that are/aren't available.
    Many thanks

Towards Effective Subject Leadership in the Primary School (Bell and Ritchie)
    Modern Foreign Languages in the Primary School (Sharpe) Achieving QTS - Primary Languages (Martin)
    <strike>Beginning Teaching, Beginning Learning (Moyles) </strike>
    Achieving QTS - Assessment for Learning and Teaching in Primary Schools (Briggs et al)
    Teaching and Learning in the Primary School (Pollard and Bourne)
    <strike>Active Learning Through Formative Assessment (Clarke) </strike>
    Managing Primary Classrooms (Craig)
    Issues in Teaching Numeracy in Primary Schools (Thompson)
    <strike>Achieving QTS - Primary English Teaching Theory and Practice (Medwell et al) </strike>
    Professional Issues for Primary Teachers (Eds. Brown and Haylock)
    Children's Minds (Donaldson)
    Achieving QTS - Teaching History in Primary Schools (Hoodless)
    Achieving QTS Primary Science Knowledge and Audit (Sharp and Byrne)
    How Children Learn (Linda Pound)
    I am selling the books at very reasonable prices and they are almost all in new condition. Please feel free to email me for further details at fishter81@yahoo.co.uk

3. Am just re-posting this in case anyone on this forum has got reading lists and is interested in any of the books before I post them on ebay etc.

4. Hi, do you still have these books for sale ? Ifso how much did you want for all of them ? Many thanks.