1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Geekie, Mar 9, 2012.

  1. Geekie

    Geekie Occasional commenter

    A lot of primary schools in England use their own classroom teachers to cover the language teaching. Others employ outside specialists (like me) to cover PPA. There are fewer of these now because of budget cuts. You could try contacting the MFL adviser in your LA (if you're lucky enough to have one!) or contact local schools on spec. Good luck!

Share This Page