1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary teacher interested in doing a one year exchange in New Zealand

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by nic_nic3, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Hi, I am a primary school teacher in the north west of England. I have been given the go ahead to organise a teacher exchange programme for one year by my headteacher. Ideally I would like to visit New Zealand (preferably Auckland) beginning in January 2013. I work in a village school with motivated and well behaved children and it is located within easy access of Manchester and other large towns. It's also not far from some fantastic countryside.
    If any one is interested in an exchange or knows someone who might be please contact me for more details : nic_nic3@hotmail.com

2. Hi, I am a primary school teacher in the north west of England. I have been given the go ahead to organise a teacher exchange programme for one year by my headteacher. Ideally I would like to visit New Zealand (preferably Auckland) beginning in January 2013. I work in a village school with motivated and well behaved children and it is located within easy access of Manchester and other large towns. It's also not far from some fantastic countryside.
    If any one is interested in an exchange or knows someone who might be please contact me for more details : nic_nic3@hotmail.com

3. Hey,
    I realise that this is an old post however I am interested in an exchange and wondered if yours ever went ahead?
    I have researched exchange programmes but can't seem to find one that is currently recruiting. How did you manage to secure yours?
    Thanks