1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary song with 'enchanted' theme wanted

Discussion in 'Music' started by rbm, Oct 10, 2008.

1. rbm

rbm

Any ideas? I need a song suitable for a primary choir with an Enchanted theme.

The dance teachers wants something with fairies, trees etc. I'm fresh out of ideas.

Any suggests please!!!!

2. rbm

rbm

Any ideas? I need a song suitable for a primary choir with an Enchanted theme.

The dance teachers wants something with fairies, trees etc. I'm fresh out of ideas.

Any suggests please!!!!

3. TreesK

TreesK New commenter

Yes I have the perfect song I think - will check it out tomorrow- hang in there!

4. There's a song called ' There are Fairies at the Bottom of Our Garden' which is rather sweet. Unfortunately I lent out my copy and never got it back, but I know it's in a book called 'Sarah's Encores' by Sarah Walker. Don't be put off by the fact that an opera singer sings it though, It's not too difficult, from what I recall.

5. TreesK

TreesK New commenter

I've got a fantastic song- it's from A Midsummer Nights Dream, when the fairies are weaving spells to protect Titania as she sleeps (in the forest!) It's kind of fairy-floaty but spiky and edgy too. It was written for my choir (KS2) and we had dance with it too. Everyone loved it. My sister, who wrote it, writes the songs for Spiderweb Musicals, but this is a one-off song and it deseves a wider audience!

I could email you MP3's of full and accompaniment tracks, lyrics etc. if you leave your email here. No strings - we own copyright so all legal! :)

6. rbm

rbm

7. TreesK

TreesK New commenter

You have mail!

8. On the scrounge .....

Could I possibly have a copy please??? I'm doing fairy tales with a Primary School after Christmas and this sounds GREAT.

My email is eefers1@hotmail.com

Many thanks in anticipation [​IMG]

9. TreesK

TreesK New commenter

You have mail, cheesy quaver! Are you singing along yet?

10. Thanks T - this is wicked. Just right for primary [​IMG]

11. TreesK

TreesK New commenter

Glad you like it!