1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary Schools in Knowsley

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sammyhughes, Jan 15, 2012.

1. I am a primary PGCE student studying at Manchester University. Job application time is upon us, and I am very interested in applying for jobs in Knowsley. I have researched online, and obviously plan on visiting schools before I apply, but I was wondering if anybody on here had experience of working in schools in this area. I would love a first-hand, real life account, and to know if there was anything in particular I should find out about / look into.

Many Thanks.

2. I am a primary PGCE student studying at Manchester University. Job application time is upon us, and I am very interested in applying for jobs in Knowsley. I have researched online, and obviously plan on visiting schools before I apply, but I was wondering if anybody on here had experience of working in schools in this area. I would love a first-hand, real life account, and to know if there was anything in particular I should find out about / look into.

Many Thanks.