1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary School VLE Co-ordinators Job Description.

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Mr_John, May 18, 2011.

1. Hi All
    I am in the position of having to construct a Job Description for a VLE Co-ordinator's post in a Primary School. One that deals with the co-ordinating not the management.
    A friend suggested I try here to see if some were available for review to act as a stimulus for my own one.
    No need to re invent the wheel so they say.
    If you have a Job Description which you would feel compfortable to share, to give me ideas, please let me know.
    Send me a message and I will e-mail you my contact .
    Many thanks
    John

2. Hi All
    I am in the position of having to construct a Job Description for a VLE Co-ordinator's post in a Primary School. One that deals with the co-ordinating not the management.
    A friend suggested I try here to see if some were available for review to act as a stimulus for my own one.
    No need to re invent the wheel so they say.
    If you have a Job Description which you would feel compfortable to share, to give me ideas, please let me know.
    Send me a message and I will e-mail you my contact .
    Many thanks
    John

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

I would have thought that the management part required a separate job more than a coordination role? The former requires someone who does something, the latter simply someone who discusses what to do with the manager then tells everyone else what the manager has done and how to use it?If this is not a TLR role(?), you don't really need a JD anyway, do you?