1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary school teachers needed :)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sarah-lou1987, Mar 19, 2016.

1. sarah-lou1987

sarah-lou1987 New commenter

Hi all,
    I am a final year student doing my degree in early childhood studies. I am carrying out my dissertation and need some primary school teachers to spare 5 minutes to answer my questionnaire on homework.
    I have tried unsuccessfully to attach the file but perhaps you could leave your emails on this thread and i will send you it though there.
    Many thanks
    Sarah.

P.S all responses will remain anonymous and will only be seen by my lecturer and I.

2. jerryjerryjerry

jerryjerryjerry New commenter

Hi Sarah,

Take a look at this thread here from a student asking for information.

You might want to consider using google forms to collect your data. People here would be willing to complete it if you made it easy for them!

Good luck with the dissertation.

3. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

Can you set up a link?
    Most people will help you, but are unlikely to give a total stranger their email address, let alone post it publicly here.

4. whitestag

whitestag Senior commenter

Indeed, putting email addresses on here would identify the posters, which would probably lead to the thread being pulled anyway. Not that posters would be so foolish. A link to an online questionnaire would be much better.

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

No, please don't!

Survey Monkey is an easy-to-use platform which posters might be happier with.

Best wishes

6. sarah-lou1987

7. sarah-lou1987

A massive thank you to all those who have taken the time to fill in my questionnaire, I have more than enough responses so I will close the link now.
    Thanks once again, it is much appreciated :)