1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary school behaviour management - questionnaire

Discussion in 'Primary' started by LauraJane100, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    I am posting a request for volunteers who would be willing to complete a short questionnaire regarding behaviour management. I am currently a third-year student at university studying Primary Teaching with QTS. I am currently in the process of carrying out research for one of my final pieces of work which is an independent research project.
    The aim of the research is to determine what behaviour management strategies and teaching strategies are most effective to support positive behaviour in the primary classroom. I hope to answer the following questions:
    1.what behaviour management strategies are most effective to support behaviour in the primary classroom?
    2. What teaching skills are most effective to support positive behaviour in the primary classroom?
    3. Which strategies are effective to support positive behaviour for children who have a special educational need or English as an additional language?
    I am conducting some in class observations which will involve me observing behaviour management strategies and techniques used during lessons but would like to broaden my research with a questionnaire.
    It will only take a few minutes to complete and all data collected will be treated confidentially.
    If you would be willing to complete a questionnaire I would be extremely grateful if you could either contact me via email at loz-83@hotmail.com or leave your contact details below.
    If you have any questions regarding the research or questionnaire please let me know.
    Thanks to everyone in advance, I appreciate how busy you all are and I am very grateful to anyone who is willing to help me.
    Kindest Regards
    Laura

2. All help is greatly appreciated :)
    Kindest regards
    Laura

3. I now have a link to do the questionnaire online. All help is extremely welcome and I am very grateful!

Hope everyone has a great Easter holiday when the time comes.
    Laura

4. Been a primary teacher would definitely like to go through the questionnaire and solve it. Thanks for sharing this also I would like to share this link with teachers of some of our top schools in india. As They would also like to go through this link.

5. Thank you very much for the responses so far, greatly appreciated!
    Laura

6. I would be happy to complete this for you. Regards