1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PGCE with Spanish at Liverpool Hope

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by beegee07, May 4, 2012.

1. Hi everybody

I have been accepted on to the Primary PGCE with Spanish course at Liverpool Hope and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who could give me some advice about the partnership schools, the placement abroad in Seville and any other course related info?
    Also is there anybody starting the same course in Sept 2012?

Thanks
    Becki

2. Hi everybody

I have been accepted on to the Primary PGCE with Spanish course at Liverpool Hope and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who could give me some advice about the partnership schools, the placement abroad in Seville and any other course related info?
    Also is there anybody starting the same course in Sept 2012?

Thanks
    Becki

3. Keep Smiling!

Keep Smiling! New commenter

Hi, I did that course a few years ago if I can help in any way just ask!

4. Hi Becki, Congratulations! I'll be starting the PGCE in Sept too. Very excited about starting the course and I think the placement in Seville will be an excellent opportunity. I'm not sure about the placement details either, I'm hoping we receive more information soon. I'm in contact with two others who I was in the same group interview with and they have accepted offers so I'm sure we will all be together. Have you received any further info from Liverpool Hope? Looking forward to meeting you in Sept, Cate

5. John_in_Luton

John_in_Luton Occasional commenter

You'll have a great time in Seville. And in the meantime, don't miss the annual careers fair which is usually in early December, when people like me come and try to persuade you to apply for teaching jobs with us!

6. I think you were in mine too? What date was your interview? I'm sure I met a girl called Cate when I was there :)

Bec x

7. Hey, I have just sent you a message to your account, I hope! Chat soon x