1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PGCE or QTS books for sale.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Aime, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Aime

Aime New commenter

Hello,

I am starting a Primary PGCE in Sept and I am on the hunt for some QTS books. Does anyone have any for sale?

Thanks in advance!

2. I'm just coming up to the end of a four year Primary Ed course and having done my skills tests already, I have been debating selling them, they are a little bent in the corners (especially the English one) but otherwise in pretty good condition. It's the Primary English Knowledge and Understanding and Primary Mathematics Knowledge and Understanding both are 4th edition books. I can pass along the ISBN numbers from the back if you wanted to check they were still the right ones? I've also got Primary Science Teaching Theory and Practice but I'm not sure you'll even need that. All the books are the Achieving QTS books. The Maths and English were £17 each and the Science was £16, what would you consider a reasonable price??
    All the best!