1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PGCE - nottingham trent- assignment help!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by hannahsands, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Hi,

I'm currently studying the primary pgce course at nottingham trent and I'm wondering if anyone out there has completed the course and can shed any light on the maths assignment as the lecturers are refusing to answer questions as they feel we have been fully briefed!

I am on my second placement working with yr1- so it has to be carried out using algebra appropriate to 5/6 year olds!

Help!

2. Hi,

I'm currently studying the primary pgce course at nottingham trent and I'm wondering if anyone out there has completed the course and can shed any light on the maths assignment as the lecturers are refusing to answer questions as they feel we have been fully briefed!

I am on my second placement working with yr1- so it has to be carried out using algebra appropriate to 5/6 year olds!

Help!

3. hello! did you get any help with this? i am in the same situation and struggling with ideas of what to do with yr 1/2!!!!