1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PGCE interview-York St John 2010!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by CaseyPartington, Jan 9, 2010.

1. I'm glad it went well!
    Did they say how many reserved list places they have?

Phil

2. They said there wasnt a limit for the waiting list, just a case of if you're good enough you'll get on. But then obviously it depends how many drop out as to how many will make it onto the course! I'm not too sure whether I'll make it onto the waiting list, the more I think about it, the more I think I didnt do that great, but I'll just have to wait and see!How long did it take you guys to find out?
    Thanks

3. Im sure you did well and will get on! It took me nearly 2 weeks to find out (i think it as 12/13days)...the wait is the worst bit, checking track everyday etc.

4. quietlydetermined

quietlydetermined New commenter

I took me 11 days to find out. The waiting part is horrible - on the day of my interview I thought I'd done well, but then the longer I waited the more I picked apart what I had said until I thought I'd done awful! Best of luck to you!

5. FB group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=308777157682 if anyone new here wants to join

6. Congratulations! I am on the waiting list too but for lower primary! So if no places come up this year do we definitely get a place on the course for next year? The waiting game now is just as bad as waiting to find out if you got on the waiting list in the first place! :)