1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary pgce interview Newcastle 2011

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by nikkip1036, Dec 12, 2010.

1. maybe theyre letting the best and worst candidates know first and then deliberating over the rest?

2. they are maybe simply leaving the best til last

3. thats definately my favourite theory so far.

4. Right I am now officially sick of logging in! has not been updated since the 21st December! I keep telling myself that I am not going to log in and the first thing I do is go to the GTTR website lol

5. Haha I know I keep doing the exact same thing, I think I have spent this last week logging in. I hope we find out today!

6. Yeah I hope so to. I think they might be testing us to see how patient we are lol

7. I have a friend who did her interview 2 days after me (21st of January) and she found out on Monday that she has been accepted into the Newcastle primary pgce. I still haven't found out anything and it is killing me, I just cant check that gttr site anymore as I am getting sick stressin about it!! I just want to know either way so I can make plans.

I am just hoping that because we haven't heard yet that I am still on the "maybe" pile as I am thinking if people have already been told that they have and have not been accepted that newcastle are still mulling over some of the applicants. Its definitely not being done alphabetically as my friends surname is only 2 letters before mine.

Either way congrats to all those who have been accepted as I totally appreciate how difficult a process it is. For all others like myself who are waiting I wish you the best of luck and hope that u hear good news before the week is out.

8. My interview was on the 21st as well so clearly not in date order. I've done well I havent logged on for over an hour [​IMG]

9. Im going on holiday on Monday, I hope I know before then otherwise for the full week I will be completely unrelaxed!

10. gah!! i feel just the same, im so sick of checking the site ive reduced my obsessive checking to only twice an hour now. down from five or six. i think we must be the maybes if theyve let people from later interviews know before us as definate yes' or no's. i hate not being able to make plans either. i just want to know!!!

11. I have just checked and I have been offered a place! Good luck to all of you who are still waiting!

12. Congratulations!!

13. Thank you! I really hope you all hear soon and get on. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you all!

14. i got accepted for the primary pgce. so relieved and happy. for all those waiting,dont lose hope , they are still processing the forms. best of luck, for everyone who got accepted congrats and see u there

15. I hope we find out today, I cant stand the thought of another weekend without knowing where we all stand!

16. hey everyone, i found out this morning i didnt get on. i hope everyone who hasnt found out yet is successful! good luck!

17. Same here, neither me or my girlfriend got on. Well done to all those that did [​IMG]

18. just found out i didn't get on. ahhwell :( they left us waitin that long i was hoping for good news, bt thats just the way its goes. congrats to everyone who got on, and enjoy your course next year :)

19. I didnt get on either. Good luck to all those who managed it.

20. well unsuccessful applicants, do you lot know anything about what we do now? how does clearing work? and for your second choice do they ask you for an interview or do they just look at your application and say yes or no?