1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PGCE Interview - Greenwich Uni 15th December

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by ks050486, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone else had their primary PGCE interview last Thursday (Dec 15th)?

Has anyone heard anything back yet? The waiting is driving me insane! Am just hoping we get a response before Christmas though it's not looking likely now [​IMG]

2. Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone else had their primary PGCE interview last Thursday (Dec 15th)?

Has anyone heard anything back yet? The waiting is driving me insane! Am just hoping we get a response before Christmas though it's not looking likely now [​IMG]

3. MathsWhizz91

MathsWhizz91 New commenter

Heya!
    I applied to Greenwich uni and had my interview in their first batch of interviews on the 25th November. I got offered a provisional place, depending on funding :)
    I know what you mean about the waiting though... I had to wait about a week and half- 2 weeks before I received my letter in the post saying whether I had been offered a place or not. My letter does say that at the moment because they are still confirming their numbers from the TDA, they arent going to be updating our GTTR tracker until next year when they can definitely confirm... so dont worry about keep checking your Tracker like I did, because they wont do it just yet ;)
    but GOOD LUCK, and wait for that envelope! :) Hopefully see you next september :)
    Dan xx

4. Ahhh thank you for that!! It had got to the point where I was getting totally obsessed with logging in haha!
    I was fully prepared not to hear until the New Year but at the interview they said they would decide almost immediately as it was the end of term so it's been driving me crazy waiting!
    I shall wait to get a scary envelope in the post then :) x

5. I'm in :D

6. MathsWhizz91

YAAAAAY! Well Done! :)
    xx

7. Thank you! Same to you!
    Can't wait until September now! x

8. MathsWhizz91

I know right! Ive been doing loads of reading and collecting resources already- so excited to start :)
    xx

9. Good idea! I think it will come round scarily quickly judging from how this year has flown by!
    We'll have to set up a Facebook group or something so we can all help each other out with questions and stuff! Not that I have ever tried to create one before lol x

10. MathsWhizz91

Oooo That's a good idea- I might try make 1 now lol. Ill link you to it ;)
    xx

11. MathsWhizz91

Think I just found you on fb- may be the wrong kimberley though haha! Ill add you to the group ;)
    xx

12. Hahaha ok I will have a look! My profile picture has me covering my face up so it's not massively helpful haha! x

13. MathsWhizz91

Ahaha yeah.. I got the wrong 1 :p
    xx

14. Oops no way?! At least you might get an extra Facebook friend out of it haha!x

15. MathsWhizz91

16. MathsWhizz91

Here's a little facebook group I made for Greenwich people for the coming year, for anyone who's interested ;-)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/322151884476094/
    xx