1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PGCE interview and beyond

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Pete79, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Hi, i have my primary PGCE interview in 4 weeks. i've been brushing up on my KS3 knowledge and trying to keep up with what's currently going on in primary schools.
    I'm sure this has been asked numerous times but if anybody has any time could they please pass on any hints and tips for the interview and possibley beyond - anything constrctive would be most appreciated.

2. Hi, i have my primary PGCE interview in 4 weeks. i've been brushing up on my KS3 knowledge and trying to keep up with what's currently going on in primary schools.
    I'm sure this has been asked numerous times but if anybody has any time could they please pass on any hints and tips for the interview and possibley beyond - anything constrctive would be most appreciated.

3. Nielle

Nielle New commenter

Hi, to be honest my interview was all about my time management, teamwork and organisational skills - not a single thing about teaching, why I want to be a teacher or what I think about X latest issue. But not all universities are the same so continue brushing up but have a think about those areas too - I hadnt but could pull something together!
    The PGCE itself wasn't too bad - keep yourself organised and positive and you'll get through it fine.

Good luck!