1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PGCE Interview 2012 - HELP!!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by drewjones55, Jan 13, 2012.

1. drewjones55

drewjones55 New commenter

Hi all,
    I have an interview for the Primary PGCE course this month and I was hoping for some advice and tips. I have been revising so much as I really want to get on this course but I am struggling with getting help on a certain few issues which I was hoping some of you may be able to shed some light on these issues; With questions such as How does your degree relate to the National Cirriculum would that be to simply take some aspects of your course and the relate that to how you could use them within the classroom? I just want to ensure that I am heading down the right path with regards to how I answer the questions as I really want to ensure that I get on this course. Also, when I am looking at the current issues that are affecting Primary teachers I am looking at the recent issues that are being discussed on sites such as this and The Telegraph's Education section, is there any other sites you would recommend or any topics in particular that you think I should raise before another?
    Thanks for any advice that you may offer and to all those who are applying, Good Luck!

2. drewjones55

drewjones55 New commenter

Hi all,
    I have an interview for the Primary PGCE course this month and I was hoping for some advice and tips. I have been revising so much as I really want to get on this course but I am struggling with getting help on a certain few issues which I was hoping some of you may be able to shed some light on these issues; With questions such as How does your degree relate to the National Cirriculum would that be to simply take some aspects of your course and the relate that to how you could use them within the classroom? I just want to ensure that I am heading down the right path with regards to how I answer the questions as I really want to ensure that I get on this course. Also, when I am looking at the current issues that are affecting Primary teachers I am looking at the recent issues that are being discussed on sites such as this and The Telegraph's Education section, is there any other sites you would recommend or any topics in particular that you think I should raise before another?
    Thanks for any advice that you may offer and to all those who are applying, Good Luck!