1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PGCE, Edge Hill

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by sarajd, Jan 2, 2010.

1. I have been lucky enough to get a place at Edge Hill, starting next September, and was wondering who else might be just as happy because they are too...??

2. I have been lucky enough to get a place at Edge Hill, starting next September, and was wondering who else might be just as happy because they are too...??

3. Hi Sara, congratulations on getting a place on the pgce! You must be really happy!
    I've got my interview for primary pgce at Edge Hil mid April, im really worried that there won't be any places left!
    I was wondering would you be able to let me know what happened on the day of your interview? What were the english, maths and science tests like and what educational issue did you have to write about? Also, what did you have to do your group lesson plan on and what kind of questions did they ask in the one to one interview?
    Any hint and tips and advice given will be very much appreciated!

4. Hiya!

I found out yesterday that I'd got a place...see in September! [​IMG]

5. Hi Rosh, This wont be great news for you but I have an interview on 27th april and recieved an email this morning to say that the course is full and that i would be attending an interview to go on the reserve list. Really annoyed as they put my application on hold and i missed out on my other choices aswell, really disappointed.

6. Heya, Im going to Edgehill in sept too! Sooo excited, but have any of you read the pre-course booklet? How scary is that thing? lol

Im trying to sort out things like textbooks and accomodation, does anyone know if PGCE ppl are allowed into the halls?

7. Hi Stu

I posted that message last year! I'm currently at Edge Hill doing my Primary PGCE. Good luck and I hope you get a place. It's a fab uni and the staff are all so brilliant and helpful.