1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PGCE Durham

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by h3720, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Hello!
    I have a friend who has just been told she has an interview at Durham on the 8th of Feb! Just wondering if anyone else had heard or has already had their interview could offer any advise on the interview process? I was at Edinburgh a few years ago so there was a group discussion, individual interview and a written part. Is it a similar process? Thanks!

2. Hello!
    I have a friend who has just been told she has an interview at Durham on the 8th of Feb! Just wondering if anyone else had heard or has already had their interview could offer any advise on the interview process? I was at Edinburgh a few years ago so there was a group discussion, individual interview and a written part. Is it a similar process? Thanks!

3. Hiyas,
    I have an interview at Durham on the 8th of Feb for Primary, I'm just scouting around TES to see if anyone else has had their interview so I can get some tips lol. I received information from Durham about the interview process, there is an introductory talk, a group task, individual interview, a written task and a "administrative" check lol.

Hope that was some help :)

4. Hey, just wondering how your interview went? I have one for Durham on the 8th March so would love to hear about it :D I did just have an e-mail from them though about the limited number of places and giving people a chance to switch to their second choice. Not good news :(