1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PGCe at Worcester!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by skitching23, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Hi,

I have an interview at Worcester Uni for the Primary PGCE on Tuesday (1st December) and I was just wondering whether there was anyone on here who would be happy to provide me with some advice! Either already had your interview or had one last year!

What is the English task like? Need I need to learn more the basis grammar and sentence structure?

Also I'm struggling to know what primary initiatives to read about! What did they ask about?

Anyway information would be so great!! I'm really nervous and want to prepare as much as I can!

Thanks xx

2. Hi,

I have an interview at Worcester Uni for the Primary PGCE on Tuesday (1st December) and I was just wondering whether there was anyone on here who would be happy to provide me with some advice! Either already had your interview or had one last year!

What is the English task like? Need I need to learn more the basis grammar and sentence structure?

Also I'm struggling to know what primary initiatives to read about! What did they ask about?

Anyway information would be so great!! I'm really nervous and want to prepare as much as I can!

Thanks xx

3. Hi,

I just seen you have already had your interview at Worcester. I am just wondering how yours went as I have one next week. Have you any advice or tips on it??

Thanks