1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary Pgce at Southbank 2011

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by rhiannonm09, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Hi!

Is anyone intending on applying for LSBU general Primary starting 2011?

Rhiannon

2. Yes I have applied and have an interview in Jan 2011? you?

3. Hey Cara160 - when's your LSBU interview? I have mine on the 11th of January! Panic! How are you fixed? I've heard that they only focus on the questions that they sent us out with the email, so that's what I am going to concentrate on.

4. Hi , Orbid mine is 25th Jan 2011! I am so nervous....I wish you the best of luck...and pray you will get in....

please let me know how the day goes....? you will be a big help to me....

I hope you the best of luck x

5. Have u done all your prep,give me a shout I will help you...email....varsha_kara@hotmail.co.uk...

6. Hi everyone!

I had my interview last year, but deferred my place to 2011. They are really good with the interview questions and will only ask you the ones that they have sent out in the pack. When I did it, it was quite an informal group discussion where were just bounced our ideas around in a group of 4. The interviewers were really nice.

For the written task, they just give you two magazine articles and you have to give your opinions on the articles and their viewpoints. LSBU are really hot on equality...that's their 'big thing' so make sure you know some stuff about equality in an educational setting and have a think about how you could promote equality in your classroom if you were a teacher.

Hope everyone's presentations are going ok...if anyone wants to know any more info about the day, feel free to drop me an email. rhiannon.matthews@yahoo.co.uk

Good luck, and let me know how you get on!

x

7. I am nervous too...when is your interview mine is 25th Jan 2011? at lsbu