1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PE warm ups ideas

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by atkinsonh, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Please could you forward me some of your ideas relating to PE warm-ups
    Thank you
    knicholson@centre-class.kent.sch.uk

2. Hello
    I would appreciate a copy too

jjorange@hotmail.com

Thank you

3. Is this resource still available, alot of requests but is it still being circulated?
    If so please send to gam81e@hotmail.com

Thanks

4. Hi
    Hope you're not too innundated with people wanting to have the pe warm up ideas, but could I be one of them too? I'm on clairefox66@yahoo.co.uk if you don't mind. Thanks in advance either way :)

5. Brucetta

Brucetta New commenter

Dont know if these are still available but I would also love a copy as well.

Brucetta63@aol.com

Many thanks

6. Don't know if you still use this site, but if you still have those warm up ideas I would be very grateful if you could send me a copy.
    My email address is PennyLanexxx@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks :)

7. My email address is mailrichieh@gmail.com

I really appreciate this.

Richie

8. Hi
    There is a fantastic book called Ian Wright's Fitter Families. It contains lots of information about warm up exercises. You can buy it from www.fitforsport.co.uk. Also on this website is a link to the Fitter Schools challenge which has Roger Black as its Ambassador. The challenge pack also has lots of ideas.
    Hope this helps.

Emma