1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PE warm ups ideas

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by atkinsonh, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Please if you have any time to send out another email, could I have your list of activities?
    Thank you very much,

ali1996@postmaster.co.uk

2. Hi, I am sorry to reply really late, but if anyone is looking at this who has received the games / teaching ideas for PE, would you mind sending them to me? would be most grateful ...primary pe teacher especially, your ideas sound great.
    many thanks
    cathtyler001@hotmail.com

3. fab165

fab165 New commenter

I know, yet another one! Would be very useful as i am creating an ideas cank for priamry pe - so please please happy shopper and pe teacher!?
    fayepashby@hotmail.com

4. Hi I am not sure if this is late, but I would love to have a copy of your PE ideas.

Email address is Najathassan121@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks in advance

Naj

5. Sharing resources still??? I would be very grateful to receive a copy of them. Thank you very very much!

jooboo17@yahoo.com

6. Hi,
    Hope i am not too late to get a copy of these great resources. Please, please could someone forward them on:
    phildean7@hotmail.com

7. hi i wonder if anyone could email me some cool down ideas for a pe lesson on exchanging a baton!

8. Sorry - please can someone forward me a copy of these too. I'm a primary pe teacher too and am always looking for new ideas.

thanks in advance.
    x

leanne_price@yahoo.co.uk

9. L10

L10 New commenter

Hi, really sorry to jump on the bandwagon but would you mind sending them to me too please? Thanks in advance

shopper_lover10@yahoo.co.uk

10. Hi,
    If it is ata ll possible could you send me your ideas for warm up!! tahnk you in advance. Life saver!

lizzisita@hotmail.com

11. what are the chances!?!

dont answer that, please send me these ideas, SSco in sept...

have you included remote control?!

"play" - walk/jog
    "fast forward" - run/sprint
    "rewind" backwards movement
    "pause" freeze
    "fame-advance"- move in v. slow motion ()like matrix)
    "eject" jump up!

and any random other buttons you can think of...

rob_dovaston@hotmail.com

12. i know this is really late but any chance someone can forward me the warm uos? please! im a primary undergrad whos doing supply too so any help is hugely appreciated
    thanks

13. SSCo

SSCo New commenter

have you considered getting yourself on a TOPS course? You get resource cards which can be used for lessons and some fantastic warm up ideas. Contact your local school sport partnership and they should be able to organise a course for your whole school.

14. goonernumber1

goonernumber1 New commenter

15. I'd be really grateful for some warmup ideas. el_105@hotmail.com Thank you in advance :)