1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PE warm ups ideas

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by atkinsonh, Mar 9, 2006.

1. myrtle

myrtle Occasional commenter

2. Sorry for the delay in emailing people. I have done so now and hopefully everyone should have received theirs. Any problems either email me or post anoth message on here. I am off work ill at the mo so should be able to check this more regulary

3. Please can I be cheeky and ask for the warm-up ideas too........?!?!?
    keldavis25@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot!

4. billcarson

billcarson New commenter

5. Is it alright if I ask for a copy of your PE warm up ideas too? You must be fed up of people asking by now!
    airs14@hotmail.com

thanks.

6. wicked witch

wicked witch New commenter

Yet another bandwagon jumper Happy Shopper and PE Teacher I would be soooooo grateful if you send me your warm up ideas
    jfaulkner@Glen-hills.leics.sch.uk
    Thank you

7. It would be great to get a copy, primary pe teacher! And thanks for sharing your ideas, TitchyT!

foxinLondon@gmx.net

8. just started a fun & fitness club at school and would love to take a look at the warm-up games.

Cheers

louisecotterill@hotmail.com

9. pwarps23

pwarps23 New commenter

10. pwarps23

pwarps23 New commenter

11. Any chance i could have a copy too happy shopper??
    Really need some new ideas!

spinkle66@yahoo.co.uk

12. melba

melba New commenter

13. Hi PE Teacher and Happy Shopper - I'd really appreciate it if you could send me your ideas too, many thanks !
    My email is bullbabe@hotmail.com
    Thanks so much !