1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary PE planning - Tag Rugby

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by tricky7, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Does anyone have any planning for KS2 for Tag Rugby ? or know where I can get some planning from.

Most of the resources I have seen have cricket, hockey, tennis, netball but not Rugby

Thanks

2. Does anyone have any planning for KS2 for Tag Rugby ? or know where I can get some planning from.

Most of the resources I have seen have cricket, hockey, tennis, netball but not Rugby

Thanks

3. mountaingoat

mountaingoat New commenter

Hi
    Leave your email and I'll send you what I have.

4. Thanks

That would be a great start as reckon I am, going to have to put something together for years 3 - 4 and just need a started

Thanks again

jontyuk121@aol.com

5. talisman

talisman New commenter

Saracens Rugby - watford, do 2 very good sets of lesson plans - one for Y3/4 - Fit for Fun and one for Y5/6 Ready for Rugby.

I only have hard copy but it might be worth asking them - 01923 475222 - you need the community team.

6. Have a look at the links page on www.minirugby.org.uk for coaching tips and drills. If you visit your local club on a Sunday morning you'll be able to observe tag rugby coaching. Contact them first and bring your CRB document. At Finchley in North London tag is played at U7 and U8 level. At U9 (Y4) contact is introduced with mini rugby instead of tag.

7. Try tagrugby.co.uk

8. I run a mixed boys and Girls Tag Rugby club, would it be possible to e-mail me any plans that you have that would be great.

stefan.lowes@taw.org.uk

Many thanks

9. Could you please forward an copy to me as well please.