1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

primary maths SODA

Discussion in 'Primary' started by maureenbasford, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Does anyone know what has happened to the maths SODA website? The powerpoints were a wonderful resource and I logged on twice weekly to use these starters with my mixed age class of year 3/4. Only sorry I never downloaded them before they disappeared. Can any one help?

2. Does anyone know what has happened to the maths SODA website? The powerpoints were a wonderful resource and I logged on twice weekly to use these starters with my mixed age class of year 3/4. Only sorry I never downloaded them before they disappeared. Can any one help?

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. Thanks I have seen this website but its not what I was looking for.
    the website I was using was made by the maths team from a local authority possibly Stoke? and was linked to the maths curriculum in that it was starters which supported work related to the different maths blocks.

5. Might have on a USB at school - if I have I'll try to upload to resources.

6. I don't know if you have to pay to download from here, and you would have to search for the yeargroup you need:
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/77616475/SODA-2D3

7. thegoose

thegoose New commenter

Hi
    I'm looking for this website too! Any luck locating them? Looking for year 6. Gutted I didn't download them all! Happy New Year to you all. x

8. I have the stoke powerpoints saved I think if those are what you are after. Will have a search then could email them to you?

9. thegoose

thegoose New commenter

It is the Stoke powerpoints I'm looking for. PM me and I'll send you my email address. Thank you so much.

10. Did anyone have any luck locating these? I would be really grateful if I could also have a copy of these if possible. This was a fantastic resource and I cannot find anything anywhere near as useful as these were for my early morning work.

11. thegoose

thegoose New commenter

No luck this end! Will keep you posted.

12. Hi. I am also looking for the SODA powerpoints and have spent hours trying to find them. I need as many year groups as you have. Could you please e-mail them to me. My address is missbigwood@yahoo.co.uk.
    Thanks so much x

13. Hello there,

I would be really grateful if you were able to email me the SODA powerpoints. That would be AMAZING :) :)

Thank Thanks Thanks

Oh my email is
    grjones1978@googlemail.com

14. Hi
    I wonder whether I might give you my email address too for the Stoke SODA powerpoints. Thank you xx

laurakate@fsmail.net

15. thegoose

thegoose New commenter

Anyone had any luck yet?

16. Yippee!!! Found them. A very kind soul has uploaded them onto the PTRC forum.

Hope this helps everyone!