1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary Learning Resource. The Stone Ages

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by stehenley, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Hi, I am a college student/lv2 TA and I am looking for a bit of information on how I can get my learning resource into primary schools. I have created a 3D resource that is about the Stone Ages and History. It incorporates English, Maths ICT and History. The learning activity allows children and young people to complete fun activities, competing against their friends while learning at the same time.
    The resource has had OFSTED inspectors, college tutors and moderators all suggesting that it should be published as it is original and would benefit learning about History for KS2. I have 3 more resources which eventually, I would like to become a series. I really don't know where to start, in getting my resource used in schools.

2. Wotton

Wotton Lead commenter

Take it to a publisher.

3. I don't know any publishers to contact. It's not as easy for learning resources. Where as if it was a game, there are a few I have contacted but don't they deal with this sort of project :/

4. Wotton

Wotton Lead commenter

Do you want to be paid for your resource or provide it for free? tes has a paid section now. There are big companies like Pearsons. I'm not quite sure what your resource is. You say it is 3D but not a game.

I think you will have to look at various online companies who provide resources for schools and see if they provide similar products to yours and contact them.

5. Being paid for it would be a bonus but the main priority is to get it out there into schools. I'll have a look. No it's not a game. Thanks for your help :)