1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary Languages Show, March 2011

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Geekie, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Geekie

Geekie New commenter

I heard this morning that the second day of the Primary Languages Show has been cancelled, due to the precariousness of PML and the lack of funding to allow people to go.
    I haven't cancelled my hotel reservation for the Friday night. I was wondering if anyone else who is going will be staying Friday night? (two 3.5hr drives in a day too much for me) Alternatively I could change the reservation to Thursday night if anyone will be around then? (Sensing networking opps!!)
    [​IMG]

2. Geekie

Geekie New commenter

I heard this morning that the second day of the Primary Languages Show has been cancelled, due to the precariousness of PML and the lack of funding to allow people to go.
    I haven't cancelled my hotel reservation for the Friday night. I was wondering if anyone else who is going will be staying Friday night? (two 3.5hr drives in a day too much for me) Alternatively I could change the reservation to Thursday night if anyone will be around then? (Sensing networking opps!!)
    [​IMG]