1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary GTP Interview at Canterbury

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by CarolineAndrews87, Jan 27, 2011.

1. I know exactly what you mean. So many applying to each school! The head I saw yesterday showed me the pile of applications she had already been sent... Came away feeling a little disheartened. I've got it into my head that I will be somewhere in Sept. I can't even begin to imagine going through all this and not getting somewhere!
    Hope your visits go well too and can only hope that we both can say that it has all been worth it in a few weeks!
    C
    x

2. natbar

natbar New commenter

I think we're all just in the same boat.... panic!!
    We're all looking at numerous schools so there is a massive cross over, when allocations start being made the numbers should drop quickly...if you get offered a place after an interview you're hardly going to turn it down to attend other interviews!!
    Just so want to get a placement so I can relax a little and start preparing for sept! Lets hope we can update here in a few weeks with good news!! [​IMG]
    Nat x

3. natbar

natbar New commenter

2nd school visit was better today, as they said they are flexible on the age range, lovely school so off to send in my application form!

4. Hi Could you please tell me if you had to do a group presentation for your interview and what was it on, I have and interview next week, reeeeal nervous. xxx

5. natbar

natbar New commenter

Hi All
    Sorry I've not been in contact busy, busy, busy!!
    I hope your interview went well, and I guess you know the answers to your questions now!
    I've just done my last school visit, 8 in total, 7 application forms!!! I hope your visits are going well, soon we'll be worried about being shortlised, interviews etc eeeekkkkk lol

6. natbar

natbar New commenter

Well d-day is upon us good luck in being shortlisted for interviews!! x

7. natbar

natbar New commenter

had my 1st interview today, went well i think/hope!
    just waiting to hear...eeekkk!

8. natbar

natbar New commenter

Gutted didn't get the job...well done to the girl who did. Fingers crossed for some more interviews!!!

9. Aw, sorry hun! [​IMG]
    I've got my first interview tomorrow - petrified! Will let you know how I get on.
    Have you got another interview yet?
    Keep that chin up! [​IMG]

10. natbar

natbar New commenter

GOOD LUCK!!!
    It is really scary but ok...I hated waiting for the outcome, especially as it was bad! What age range will it be for? Do post tomorrow and let me know. Yes I have another interview next week, I posted on the other thread about it.
    I've set up a f.book group for all the cccu gtpers 2011, but it's really hard to find for some reason? So if you find me and then add me I can direct you to the group. You don't have to keep me as a friend on their but it is hard to find otherwise. Look for Canterbury GTP 2011 in the groups section.
    Nat

11. natbar

natbar New commenter

GOOD LUCK!!!
    It is scary but ok...I hated waiting for the outcome, especially as it was bad news! What age range is it for? Yes I have another interview on Monday, I posted about it on the other thread. Do let me know how it went
    Nat x

12. natbar

natbar New commenter

sorry for double post it crashed the first time so I wrote a cut down version!!

13. natbar

natbar New commenter

Hi Emred
    I've pm you the f.book details, where are you looking for jobs at the moment? I'm in the Ashford area, I got invited to another interview today YAY! Looking like a busy week x

14. natbar

natbar New commenter

Caroline
    WELL?! How did it go? Did you get the job???!!!!!!
    Hope it went well and you got the job.
    nat x

15. natbar

natbar New commenter

YAY!! CONGRATS!!
    So pleased for you, I have an interview on Wednesday at one of my fav schools so keeping everything crossed!! I hope I have good news to share too. I have pm you the f.book details x