1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary French - Help!

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by valeriejean, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Hi, I teach French from Reception to Year 6 in 2 classes (Reception to Year 2) and the rest in the other and use the QCA folder provided by the school, my own resources (Iam a frnch native speaker and a Secondary MFL teacher)but also the very good scheme and ideas provided by the MFL Sunderland Primary website. That should give you lots of ideas and there are also sound files for pupils to listen too. Also BBc primary languages has launched a new website and started putting a few basic topics as well as a few videos and interactive games for your pupils to do on the white board. I hope that you enjoy looking through those materials. Bonne chance!

2. You must look at Geekie's mfl sunderland primary resources: http://www.sunderlandschools.org/mfl-sunderland/resources%20pr%20fr.htm

3. Hello Det0078,
    We've got over 240 resources to help teach primary French on TES Resources, hopefully you should find some useful stuff there. Check them out at the link below.
    Primary French resources
    Good luck
    Gail