1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Prima Pappa highchair

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by goonergirl2009, Feb 15, 2011.

1. goonergirl2009

goonergirl2009 New commenter

I have read very mixed reviews of this highchair and I was wondering if anyone has it and could give me their opinion on it?
    Thanks!
    x

2. madenglishgirl

madenglishgirl New commenter

From experience, I would say go for the heapest, plainest highchair you possibly can - the Ikea one for a tenner is aparrently brilliant! I got an all singing, all dancing highchair and I spent most of the time cleaning it and trying to fudge food out from the crevices in the seat....not nice.

3. Hi. For what it's worth, someone over on my local netmums board was recently trying to source a replacement cover for hers. Apparently they are quite easily ripped, with the cover costing not much less than the chair itself!
    I have the cheap IKEA one and it is great but unsuitable for young babies I would say, as it has no padding ... although I have a feeling that they may also sell padding separately for it.
    Yes, the cushion-y ones are a blimmin' nightmare to clean.

4. My all-singing, all dancing Bloom Fresco looks amazing but I HATE it (was a present, don't mean to sound ungrateful....) She slumps down in it all the time and it is a BI*CH to clean! Urgh! So steer clear of anything fiddly and fancy is my advice!

5. A friend just sold hers and replaced it with the ikea one!
    Honestly- Pixi all the way for me! And four lovely colours to choose from!

6. goonergirl2009

goonergirl2009 New commenter

Hi, Mrs D! We really need on with an adjustable height but don't think the Pixi has this?
    x