1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Presentation

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by L3, Feb 8, 2011.

1. L3

L3

Hello
    I have been set a presentation assignment, and I am struggling to come up with ideas, can anyone help?
    My brief is to present an in-service style talk related to a current issue in education (the emphasis being on the preofessional issue rather than a national curriculum subject).
    They have said that the issue could be an enterprise activity to be used within the classroom, or we could address a national or global issue and consider its impact on primary education!
    Please help me with any suggestions or thoughts - my mind is blank
    Thank you [​IMG]

2. L3

L3

Hello
    I have been set a presentation assignment, and I am struggling to come up with ideas, can anyone help?
    My brief is to present an in-service style talk related to a current issue in education (the emphasis being on the preofessional issue rather than a national curriculum subject).
    They have said that the issue could be an enterprise activity to be used within the classroom, or we could address a national or global issue and consider its impact on primary education!
    Please help me with any suggestions or thoughts - my mind is blank
    Thank you [​IMG]