1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Presentation ideas. Help!!!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by shelle-123, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I need to do a presentation as part of my course. It involves focussing on recent developments within primary education rather than a particular subject. Theyve suggested looking at the increase of EAL children within schools, which is fine but was wondering whether anybody has any other suggestions that might be interesting to look at. Im at a bit of a loss......

2. You're a trainee teacher, I presume, so you must have SOME ideas? Also, you're currently on an Education website ... a quick trawl of the news articles on here will kick off a few ideas surely? Or just read through some of the threads in the PRIMARY section of these forums.

3. I was going to look at phonics originally but it cant be related to any of the core subjects either. Have a few ideas and going to look a bit more at behaviour and sen. There has recently been a change of academic coordinator and we've kind of been left to it with little to no guidance.

Just had a thought about the. Effects of low income, particuarly in the current climate!

Oo I'm starting to feel little more positive now!