1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Presentation for Primary GTP Interview on 7th March

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kpalfrey88, Feb 24, 2011.

1. I have the second of a three part interview process on the 7th March for a GTP in a Primary School.
    They're asking me to prepare a one minute presentation on "one aspect of subject knowledge for teaching." I have chosen Science as the subject (Was told to do either english, maths, science or ICT) as it was what my degree and observation lesson in first part of interview was on.
    However, I am not really sure what they mean by "one aspect of subject knowledge for teaching". Do they mean like misconceptions and lack of knowledge etc?
    Would LOVE any help you can give.
    Thanks

2. I have the second of a three part interview process on the 7th March for a GTP in a Primary School.
    They're asking me to prepare a one minute presentation on "one aspect of subject knowledge for teaching." I have chosen Science as the subject (Was told to do either english, maths, science or ICT) as it was what my degree and observation lesson in first part of interview was on.
    However, I am not really sure what they mean by "one aspect of subject knowledge for teaching". Do they mean like misconceptions and lack of knowledge etc?
    Would LOVE any help you can give.
    Thanks

3. Have you tried ringing the university and asking for some clarification/guidance? This is what I have always done if I am unsure of anything I have been asked to do.

4. I've sent you a message

5. I am in the same position...my interview is 10th of March. Did you manage to find anything out? It's a confusing way of putting it i think, also 1 minute eeeek that's tough.
    Good luck