1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Prep school Art scholars year 8 for year 9

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by 88hagley, Feb 9, 2012.

1. This message is really aimed at Prep school Art teachers.
    I have been asked to formalise the record keeping of evidence of the support I give the Art scholars in year 7 and 8.
    I suppose some type of tick list would be useful. Does anyone else now have to keep evidence of advice given to pupils? I am expecting this is that the school can justify the level of support give to a child. If any one has any useful bits of paper they would be happy to share I would be grateful.
    Thanks in advance.

2. This message is really aimed at Prep school Art teachers.
    I have been asked to formalise the record keeping of evidence of the support I give the Art scholars in year 7 and 8.
    I suppose some type of tick list would be useful. Does anyone else now have to keep evidence of advice given to pupils? I am expecting this is that the school can justify the level of support give to a child. If any one has any useful bits of paper they would be happy to share I would be grateful.
    Thanks in advance.