1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Premium Resource School Licence

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by labellaroma, Sep 12, 2018 at 7:43 PM.

1. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

I would just like to say a huge thank you to the school in Canada for purchasing a school licence to use a premium resource of mine. I have been a member on TES way before the premium resources were introduced and since then this is only the second time that has happened. I am absolutely thrilled and very impressed by the school's honesty. I in fact wonder how many of our resources are shared with colleagues in schools but which are just purchased with a regular licence. Have any other authors received many school licence payments for their premium resources. I am curious...

mrajlong, LikeAnExpert and Krazikas like this.
  2. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

A few here and there and yes, I am 100% sure schools are using my resources without the correct licence. I know of two locally who are! What to do about it is a separate issue! This is why Rising Stars and their ilk charge £500+ for a resource we might sell for £30...

labellaroma likes this.
  3. planmylesson

planmylesson New commenter

I have had a few school licence sales. I know for a fact that schools/ departments buy my resources for whole school use (I have had reviews from departments thanking me for the resource that they are sharing in the department!)

labellaroma likes this.