Hi all, just looking for some advice! I know you don't legally need to tell your headteacher until week 25, but that will be the first week back in Sept (I'm due on Christmas day!) and I'm thinking of telling my HT sooner rather than later. I am 10 weeks +5 days and have my scan in two weeks. I was going to wait to tell him after the scan but we have had some building work start at school - including the removal of asbestos. I feel I should tell my HT as soon as we go back fromHalf term so a risk assessment can be put in place But I'm very worried about telling my HT. This is only my 2nd year in the school (along with the HT) and have been trusted to be the SENCo. And to make matters more awkward, I've been asking for a meeting/performance management meeting with my head for some time as I want to discuss my pay scale - full time teacher, student teacher tutor & senco but only paid MPS. These have been booked in the first week back. Do I talk to him about money and then tell him? Do I have my performance management and tell him at a later date/ after my scan? Or do I just tell him and forget about the sen pay etc? Seems silly I know but not sure best way to do this.