Hi Everyone. I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with a high risk pregnancy. I had to tell my headteacher at 16 weeks pregnant of my news as I had approached the person that sorts the break duty rota and asked her to remove me from my duties as was done in my first pregnancy. She said she couldn’t do that without permission from the head. When I met with the head, she said this was not normally done until much later in the pregnancy and that she would wait until my risk assessment was done before making a decision. Risk assessment was sent through that day and it stated in there “Avoid break duty where possible”. I forwarded a copy of my risk assessment to the head last week, stating our conversation and the facts. She did not respond. I forwarded that e-mail and she acknowledged that she had received it and then followed it up with an e-mail asking when I am available to meet. I work one day a week. My LSA is also pregnant. She told the head at 12 weeks and was removed from duties, no questions asked. Now, I know that the risk assessment needs to be followed. I am not sure why she is making this situation harder than it needs to be. Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you.