1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pre Renewed Literacy Strategy plans

Discussion in 'Primary' started by wolverina, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Does anyone know where I can get hold of these original plans for year 4 please?

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

3. Chezz

Chezz New commenter

Also -

http://www.teachfind.com/primary-mathematics-framework

This will take you to the maths framework, but its easy to navigate/search for sequences - I have used it recently

4. marlin

The link you have given works for the framework but the OP was asking for the pre renewed stategy.

5. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

You have all given links for Maths plans but I think the OP wanted Literacy?

6. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Ahhh well, kids probably won't notice!

7. marlin

8. marlin

9. minnieminx: am sure kids won't notice the difference as they are just as confused as me!!
    We were told to abandon renewed strategies for both literacy and numeracy (September OFSTED) but nothing was suggested as a replacement so consequently have been floundering throughout the year!! ( have taught the same year group since the year dot so not too bad really!!) However am moving to year 4 next year and really enthused about this so want to get on top of things as much as I can. Our HT has admitted that, as a school, we are very behind in our approach to the curriculum-his fault not ours! We have had all the changes in one year that many other schools have had years to implement!!