1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pre-release materials for OCR GCSE *** des??

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by lizallton, May 13, 2012.

1. Hi All
    RE: OCR Product Design Exam A554 (Iconic designers/products pre-release materials)
    Putting some last minute revision materials together for my Yr 11 and struggling with the pre-release materials - Memphis I can give them lots on, but one of the others is...
    Trend: Twentieth Century Confectionery Packaging - Iconic Product: KitKat
    Any ideas??
    we have looked at chocolate bar/confectionery and how it has changed and focused with the KitKat on the idea of being able to break off the bars and the foil/paper wrapper
    Anything else??
    Thanks

2. Hi All
    RE: OCR Product Design Exam A554 (Iconic designers/products pre-release materials)
    Putting some last minute revision materials together for my Yr 11 and struggling with the pre-release materials - Memphis I can give them lots on, but one of the others is...
    Trend: Twentieth Century Confectionery Packaging - Iconic Product: KitKat
    Any ideas??
    we have looked at chocolate bar/confectionery and how it has changed and focused with the KitKat on the idea of being able to break off the bars and the foil/paper wrapper
    Anything else??
    Thanks