1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

prayer for end of term

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by helterskelter, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Help! I have been asked to have my class of 7year olds to say a prayer at our end of term service. Thought I would find one easily on the web but so far no luck! Any ideas? I'm thinking along the lines of thanks for learning, our school, keeping us safe etc.
    Any pointers would be much appreciated.

2. Help! I have been asked to have my class of 7year olds to say a prayer at our end of term service. Thought I would find one easily on the web but so far no luck! Any ideas? I'm thinking along the lines of thanks for learning, our school, keeping us safe etc.
    Any pointers would be much appreciated.

3. could you get the children to come up with some ideas of things they have enjoyed over the year that are relevant to your school, soemthing like 'thank you for ..a great trip, the lovely food at the xmas party, an exciting book week, not raining on sports day' and maybe something to conclude about 'keeping everyone safe and well'

4. thanks annie-rose - nice idea. Have started to put something together on those lines.