1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Practical demonstrations inspirations

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by gwilly, Mar 2, 2011.

1. I am looking to enthuse a high ability btec course shortly on the subject of material selection namely hardness testing
    I’m looking to teach them about 'Rockwell hardness testing' and I want to steer away from theory based lessons and youtube clips.
    Can anybody help with suggestions as to practical demonstrations that I could run and could quickly set up to illustrate the technique.
    A<font size="3" face="Calibri">ny suggestions will be much appreciated</font>

2. I am looking to enthuse a high ability btec course shortly on the subject of material selection namely hardness testing
    I&rsquo;m looking to teach them about 'Rockwell hardness testing' and I want to steer away from theory based lessons and youtube clips.
    Can anybody help with suggestions as to practical demonstrations that I could run and could quickly set up to illustrate the technique.
    A<font size="3" face="Calibri">ny suggestions will be much appreciated</font>