1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ppi forms help req

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Zebrahead, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Hello all,
    Is anyone on here able to assist me completing the forms from the Martin Lewis website. When it asks how would you have made the repayments what and have you said? Savings? I'm just not very good at paperwork?
    Thanks

2. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

If you had lost your job how would you have made the payments. Would you have used savings while they lasted and then borrowed money from family or did you have any other form of insurance. Just be honest i guess. i know some people on here have claimed successfully so i expect they'll post soon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I've been exceptionally successful with PPI claims but I didn't fill the forms in myself - I had help from a friend and he says he doesn't remember that question, although he does say that it's a bit of a trick question as it implies that you wouldn't have had to claim or they wouldn't have paid out if you had savings.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

On second thoughts...as these are the Martin Lewis forms perhaps what the form is getting at is that you wouldn't have made a claim if you had savings which would have covered your payments.

5. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

That's what I thought - with savings, who needs an expensive insurance policy - so, misselling