1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ppa time

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kyle2, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    i was just curious about how much work other teachers can get done during thier ppa time because i know i dont get much done during my ppa time and feedback would be great [​IMG]

2. Hi everyone,
    i was just curious about how much work other teachers can get done during thier ppa time because i know i dont get much done during my ppa time and feedback would be great [​IMG]

3. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Senior commenter

Well there are so many variations on this I'm not sure how it would help you. Maybe you should think about why you don't seem to get much done? Do you have short time slots, rather than one long one? Do you have somewhere quiet to work so you can concentrate? Do you organise things so that you can make a start quickly?
    Or of course it could just be that the work expands to more than fill the time available. In teaching, this is so often true! I do sympathise!