1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Powerpoint

Discussion in 'Primary' started by TEACHER16, Sep 1, 2011.

1. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

There is a powerpoint in resources that I wish to use with a class tomorrow and it has over 100 slides. I wish to remove the shadow that the original poster has put onto each slide...how do I do this without having to do it to each slide? Thanks in advance.

2. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

Can you provide a link to the ppt? I really see to see it. I must be a visual learner! :)

3. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

4. i think the shadow is from the word art font used, and you would have to change each individual slide.

5. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

Thats what I thought...what a pain :(

6. etakbennett

etakbennett New commenter

Still a pain because you have to do it to each slide but just highlight it and remove the shadow using the s button on the toolbar, it won't take quite as long as changing the font on each slid.

7. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

You can't simply remove the shadow as its part of the word art, you would need to delete the whole word and retype in your own font.

8. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

Thank you. I think you have created a fab resource. I just found when I put it on my white board it wasnt as easy to read. I think the updated one has a shadow but its not as blury. Thank you :)