1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Powerpoint of "voices in the park???"

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by shmamey, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Hi, does anyone have a copy that they could email me? Hope to use to stimulate discussion in a short Year 1 lesson. Do you think it would be too hard for year 1? Like to challenge, but just wondering now whether it is too much. Advice anyone?

Thankyou in advance

2. Hi, does anyone have a copy that they could email me? Hope to use to stimulate discussion in a short Year 1 lesson. Do you think it would be too hard for year 1? Like to challenge, but just wondering now whether it is too much. Advice anyone?

Thankyou in advance

3. You could try this. It's an interactive talking book which you could use on an IWB:

http://www.kingston.ac.uk/booksalive/progress.html#

I used this book for an ICT/literacy assignment. I planned a series of lessons for Y4 around it. But it was theoretical as I've not had a chance to try them out. I think some of the ideas might be difficult for Y1 children to discuss.

4. shmamey, whats your email? I do have one but its too big for email so if i work out how to compress the file I'll email it over tomorrow... if not i could email it over in two parts. Leave it with me

5. Hi, I see you had a powerpoint of Voices in the Park - I dont suppose you still have it and could email it to alison995@hotmail.com?

Thanks!

6. Hello,
    Just saw this post and wondered if you managed to get a copy and if I could be cheeky and ask for one too. I'm nickyashby@yahoo.co.uk. Here's hoping, many thanks.