1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Power To The People!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Bethannie, May 14, 2011.

1. Citizen Smith on BBC 2 now....should be good!

2. Wow, Beth! That's brought back memories! Don't think I've seen that since I was a kid.....! TV is carp here tonight... must look through my DVD's and see what I can watch instead...... Oh! I've got an idea!

3. [​IMG]

What do you reckon?!!!

4. Citizen Smith certainly brought back memories....and even raised a couple of genuine smiles - not bad considering how old it is!
    I approve of your DVD choice - I think that's Season 3?....I've just put in my pre-order on Amazon for Season 7.
    I hope you enjoyed the extra few days with Gibbs this weekend - I expect him as usual this week!

5. AWW! Bethannie..... PULEEZE! A couple of extra days here wouldn't hurt that much, would it? (and yes...it's season 3!)

6. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

Loved Citizen Smith - and Robert Lindsay was so good looking. I thought his girlfriend was a very wooden character though. I can remember thinking that when it was on the first time.

7. bacardibreezer

bacardibreezer New commenter

I saw Citizen Smith too and agree that Robert Lindsay was very good looking (not too bad for his age now!)
    Does anyone remember him as the teddy boy in Get Some In?