1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Posting removed? Is this site heavily censored?

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by djphillips1408, Mar 18, 2011.

1. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

Yes I did have a couple of websites in the apst that were quite heavily used...
    Anyway can I just say thanks for your posting about redpenit, it did seem like a useful tool and I have managed to sort out a trial period with the company to see if it is something we could run with long term. Will give it a whirl and see what staff think and if there is much in the way of cash savings...

2. We use Lightwork on our Moodle - not extensively yet as we are just introducing it - but it seems to have most of RedPens features but built into moodles structure - and importantly - FREE!

3. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

Thanks for that Ben but had a quick whizz round their site and I think it does not do the key thing that we will want and that is to use a tablet and pen to write directly onto the kids work. Am I wrong or does lightwork do that? I can see the options to thorw in "inline comment boxes" but that seems a big faff and would take ages to do and I just can't see anyone moving to electronic annotatiion of work that way

4. Yep cheers Ben
    Ditto what DJP said. I checked it out as well - the tablet thing is a real drag for me also but thanks for the contribution anyway.
    Paul