1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Posting problem

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by caz125, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Hi Beverley

I wanted to post on several subjects a request for colleagues to complete a survey to help with some research. I amnaged to post on a couple of forums but then kept getting a page not found. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. Can you help? the is message I wanted to post is below. Thanks

2. Hi Beverley

I wanted to post on several subjects a request for colleagues to complete a survey to help with some research. I amnaged to post on a couple of forums but then kept getting a page not found. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. Can you help? the is message I wanted to post is below. Thanks

3. Hi. The system does not allow for duplicate posts across several forums. The error "page not found" however is incorrect and should be more informative. I will report the incorrect error page to the engineers.