1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

postgrad students looking for 2 people for 4 bed house share newcastle from aug 2011

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by eflood, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Hi myself (male 31) and my friend ( girl 26) are moving from Ireland to newcastle this september to do the primary PGCE over there. We are clean, easygoing non smokers who are very easy to get on with and we are currently in the process of viewing houses in newcastle to rent from august/september. We think we have found a really really nice house in Heaton , 4 bedroom , big kitchen and dining room with all mod cons for £1050 per month and we are looking for 2 more people to move in. It is a 10mth lease and requires a £750 deposit and £500 admin fees which would be split 4 ways. This means the rent for each person would be about £60 per week and we split bills. Think references are required by the letting agency too.

The house is in a great location and 15 minutes walk to the uni so would suit postgrads as well as professionals.

If anyone knows of anyone who may be interested in moving in pm me and we can chat further.

thanks

2. Hey there,

My name is Sarah also from Ireland.I am 22 and also starting the Primary PGCE in September. I was just wondering if you guys still have rooms available. I would love to share with others in the same course. My email is ogara.sarah77@gmail.com

Sarah