1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

possible job if anyone's looking for something different

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by durgamata, Feb 24, 2011.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Hi guys

I just had an email from the director of St Ethelburga Centre in London - a Centre for Peace and Reconciliation -

I'll share it here in case it is of interest to any of you reading thins - or you wish to forward details to friends and family who are looking for something really interesting and inspiring.

I would like to ask for your help in spreading the word about our new Development Director post. Do pass this on to anyone you think might be interested in bringing income generation skills to our team. The closing date is coming up next week.

On April 8 our neighbours at 100 Bishopsgate are commencing a huge new development, including a landmark 40 storey tower. Contrary to some rumours, we are not closing the Centre. From time to time, noise from the site will restrict use of the church and The Tent, but we will be working with the developers to schedule our events around this. Meanwhile our new porch has already made the building much quieter.

Do put Monday June 6 (5pm) in your diary. We will be launching a new vision of St Ethelburga's at an event in St Paul's Cathedral and I hope you wil be able to join us. You will receive an invitation and more details in due course.

With best wishes

Simon Keyes

Director

07968 440684

Some forthcoming

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

http://stethelburgas.org/